The Ultimate Prawn Mee Soup Recipe
Serves 2-3 pax
2 packets CHU Collagen Premium Prawn Mee Soup
500g pork ribs
400g yellow noodles
2 fish cakes, sliced
8 large prawns, peeled with head and shells set aside
2 tablespoons oil
Fried shallots (optional)
- Boil Prawn Mee Soup in a pot. In the meantime, blanch pork ribs in boiling water for 5 minutes. Rinse with water to get rid of scum.
- Add 2 tablespoons oil in a separate pot. Stir fry prawn heads and shells till red.
- Add Prawn Mee Soup and blanched pork ribs to the fried prawn heads and shells. Lower heat, cover pot and let it simmer for 30 minutes.
- Blanch yellow noodles in boiling water.
- Remove any orange ‘foam’ from Prawn Mee Soup. Add prawns in the last few minutes.
- To serve, add noodles in a bowl. Once prawns are cooked, pour hot soup over it.
- Add prawns, fish cake, pork ribs and shallots as desired.
- Serve immediately.