The Ultimate Prawn Mee Soup Recipe
Easy to prepare
Serves 2-3 pax
2 packets CHU collagen Premium Prawn Mee Soup
500g pork ribs
400g yellow noodles
2 fish cakes, sliced
8 large prawns, peeled with head and shells set aside
2 tablespoon oil
Fried shallots (optional)
- Add 2 tablespoons oil. Stir fry prawn heads and shells till red. Set aside.
- Blanch pork ribs in boiling water for 5 minutes. Rinse with water to get rid of scum.
- Add 2 packets of CHU collagen Premium Prawn Mee Soup in a separate pot. Bring to boil.
- Add blanched pork ribs, fried prawn heads and shell to the soup. Lower heat, cover pot and let it simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove any orange ‘foam’ from soup.
- Blanch yellow noodles in boiling water.
- To serve, add noodles in a bowl. Pour hot soup over it.
- Add prawns, fish cake, pork ribs and shallots as desired.
- Serve immediately.