Laksa Pasta Recipe
Serves 2 pax
400ml CHU Collagen Laksa Soup
4-6 prawns (deshelled and deveined)
300g mussels/white clams
200g scallops (optional)
Laksa leaves, chopped (optional)
- Cook spaghetti in a pot of salted boiling water for 5-7 minutes, or until slightly al dente.
- In the meantime, heat up Laksa Soup. Add water.
- Once the soup starts to boil, add prawns and mussels/white clams in and lower the flame.
- Mix well and cook for a few minutes, when prawns turn red and mussels/white clams open up, remove and set aside.
- Boil the soup for a few more minutes until it reaches a thicker consistency.
- Add spaghetti and ingredients into the pot and mix. Simmer for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle chopped laksa leaves if desired.