Laksa Pasta Recipe
Serves 2 pax
400ml CHU Collagen Premium Laksa Soup
4-6 prawns (deshelled and deveined)
300g mussels/white clams
200g scallops (optional)
1 tablespoon corn flour mixed with water (optional)
Laksa leaves, chopped (optional)
- Cook spaghetti in a pot of lightly salted boiling water for 5-7 minutes, or until slightly al dente.
- In the meantime, heat up Laksa Soup.
- Once the soup starts to boil, add prawns, mussels/white clams and scallops (if any) in and lower the flame.
- Mix well and cook for a few minutes, when prawns turn red and mussels/white clams open up, remove all seafood and set aside.
- Boil the soup for a few more minutes until it reaches a thicker consistency. Alternatively, you may choose to add corn flour mixture.
- Add spaghetti and ingredients into the pot and mix. Simmer for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle chopped laksa leaves if desired.
1. Try the Laksa Soup after heating it up. If you find it too thick, add water as desired to dilute it.
2. Be careful not to add too much salt in Step 1 as the Laksa Soup already contains salt.