Korean Army Stew Recipe
Serves 3-4 pax
1L CHU Chicken Collagen Soup
1/2 green onion stalk, sliced into 1 inch slices
1 can spam, sliced into 1cm slices
1 tofu, cut into 6 pieces
300g pork belly slices
3 tbsp baked beans
4 sausages, sliced
1/2 onion, sliced
1 cup kimchi
1 packet instant ramyeon
200g Korean rice cake (optional)
1 slice cheddar cheese (optional)
1 tablespoon red pepper/chili paste
1 tablespoon red pepper/chili flakes
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Heat up Chicken Collagen Soup in a pot.
- In the meantime, add all sauce ingredients together in a small bowl and mix well.
- Place all other ingredients in a steamboat pot. Add sauce in the middle.
- When the soup starts boiling, add into steamboat pot.
- Bring the soup to a boil, occasionally stirring the sauce into the soup to mix. Add ramyeon after a few minutes if desired.
- When the soup starts boiling, lower the heat and let it simmer for a few more minutes. Add cheese at the end if desired. Dig in!