At CHU Collagen, we focus on perfection. Our artisanal noodles are made with the highest quality wheat flour fused with Japanese mochi. This secret makes our noodles perfectly chewy & slurp - worthy. Use it in your hot pot or toss it in your favourite sauce, our toothsome mochi noodles is endlessly versatile & convenient. You'll love it. We are proud to say that our Mochi-Mochi Noodles is saturated fat free, trans fat free, cholesterol free, low in fat & sugar, and has absolutely zero added MSG, preservatives, artificial flavourings or sugar.
Next delivery date (for one-time purchase):
- Delivery date is shown at the website header and during checkout
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Water, Modified Starch, Salt, Lye Water, Lemon Yellow, Tapioca Starch
- No added preservatives
- No added artificial flavourings
- No added MSG (Monosodium glutamate)
- No added sugar
- Saturated fat free
- Trans fat free
- Cholesterol free
- Low in fat
- Low in sugar
1 month if refrigerated
1 year if frozen
(Do NOT cook noodles in frozen state.)
- Fully defrost in fridge.
- Take chilled noodles out from the fridge and portion what you need from the vacuum bag.
- Leave it at room temperature for 15-30 minutes.
- Loosen noodle strands.
- Cook noodles in boiling water with gentle stirring for 90-120 seconds.
- Add into soup or mix with preferred sauce.
- Slurp and enjoy.
- For that extra bouncy texture, do a quick rinse in cold water after cooking noodles.
To give you a peace of mind, all our packaging are certified BPA-free.
While stocks last.